Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

yah

Well... been a while

I've been rock climbing


From others

I got a nice fancy camera and ive been taking pics with it
From others


From others
my sister

From others


From others
the other one

From others

also went to israel.. (dead sea in background)
From others
dome of the rock

From others


From others

its Kosher over there.. so 15 min after getting out of the air port i sunk my teeth into a big bacon burger... nom nom nom
From others

rock climbing trip..
From others


From others


From others

i have to make my lunches.. here is a sandwich that was really good, i forget what you call the meat though
(ive also gotten into making pbj's after katie made me one once.. and i ate one on the rock climbing trip.)


I went to the beach
From others

I also got a new car
From others

a 1980 Honda Accord 4 banger 5 speed with only 134k
From others
aint she pretty..

From others

No comments:

Post a Comment