So anyway..
I guess ill write about some of the stuff ive been thinking about lately (i've been having a lot of thinking time at work), I've been thinking alot about (click: Romans 12:9-21, I've been attempting to take one of the little life applications found in it and work on it. The problem is I really stink at it. The first one was let love be genuine, I prayed that I would have oppertunities to pick up somethin for some random person or something and i actually did multiple times but later i found myself getting real ticked off at some guy for something real little.. And the next day was Abhor what is evil. And that was so hard for me.. i need to ask somebody about this, how do you manage to ABHOR what is evil at the same time as LOVEING the people?????? I understand it theoreticly but i can't for the life of me figure out how to apply it practicly. I def need someones wisdom on that cus i failed miserably on many levels, the guys at lunch were talking about girls and asking me all this stuff like they always do and it was pretty evil but how do i still show them love in that moment? i dunno. i was so close to just telling them why i do stuff so different but i didnt. I will eventually, if anyone is reading this then yall can hold me to that. But anyway, the next day was 'hold fast to what is good' and i feel like i did ok with that, i cought myself blowing off good things which was good.. and the next day, today, was love one another with brotherly affection, similar to the first day, and todays not over yet but i havent really useed it yet, at least not consciencly, which is probly a bad thing.
Anyway, those are the things ive been thinkin about.. and im a little more tiered now haha (there was a Monster energy drink rep. at work today givin out drinks..)
No comments:
Post a Comment